Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Martha Choat's Very Merry White Chocolate Christmas Cake

Martha Choat made this cake and words can not describe how wonderful it was, but I will try.  Even the fondant tasted good.  Martha is a Certified Master Baker.  She has been baking cakes for 30 years.  She started making cakes when her son wanted a Mickey Mouse Cake for his birthday.  He insisted that the cake he wanted was at Wal-mart.  Martha thought she was getting off easy and was going to buy him a birthday cake.  Martha's son lead her down the crafts aisle to the Wilton cake decorating section, where he pointed to the Mickey Mouse pan and immediately told her that he wanted that cake. Little boys want what little boys want, so he got his Mickey Mouse without icing on the ears. (That is what he wanted.)Which leaves us 30 years later with a gorgeous Christmas Cake.

This recipe has everything in it that I could want in a celebration cake.  Cherries, coconut, heavy cream,sugar SPARKLES and WHITE CHOCOLATE.
The cake is moist and rich.  This required a fabulous cup of coffee to go along side of it.  It was the perfect ending to a wonderful Christmas meal.

I know that you are waiting for the recipe.  Martha and I developed it but I gave my half of the recipe to Martha.  If you would like this or any other cake,  her cakes are VERY reasonably priced.  When I asked her to bake this one, I had to talk her up on the price.  You can contact her at (254)855-9636 or maswaco60@yahoo.com.  Remember that she has a full-time job, also, so contact her early.  If all of that does not impress you, Martha knows American Sign Language, as well.

I hope that all of you had a Blessed and Merry Christmas!

Deloris


No comments:

Post a Comment