Wednesday, December 31, 2014

     It is New Year's Eve, 2014 and I just wanted to wish everyone a safe and happy New Year's Eve and a wonderful and joyous 2015.

     The photo is of my crazy rose bush.  It is a yellow rose but the Red Blaze that the yellow rose was spliced to decided to produce. This is a pretty good analogy of 2014, for me.  It did not go as planned but it turned out beautifully.  There was a lot of surprises, some were lovely and others came with thorns. 

     As I prepare for 2015, I keep thinking of all you who take the time to visit my website.  Thank you!  I should be graduating this spring with the first of my degrees and so hopefully, I will have time to post new and delicious food and recipes for a few months, before I dive back into my studies.

     Again, I want to thank each of you for following me and wish each of you a joyous and blessed New Year!

     Deloris



No comments:

Post a Comment