Monday, April 9, 2012

A Refreshing New Drink

All right my friends, I have a new favorite beverage for summer.  There was a time when asked what my favorite soft drink was that the reply would have been either Diet Coke or Dr Pepper. In fact, I have joked that I should own the majority of stock in both companies because I drink both of them, probably to excess. That has changed. This is little concoction is very refreshing and I love it.  It does contain a small amount of alcohol so consider that when consuming this delicious beverage.  The Bitters are 44% alcohol.

Club Soda
Juice from 1/2 of a Lime
3 dashes of Bitters

Fill a 12 ounce glass 3/4 of the way with crushed ice. Add the lime juice and bitters.  Fill with club soda and garnish with a lime slice.

Enjoy often!

Deloris

No comments:

Post a Comment