Thursday, May 3, 2012

Mango Salsa

I hope that you are fortunate to have an H.E.B. grocery store near you.  I say that because I have been to grocery stores from Florida to Oregon, Tennessee to California to Minnesota and the closest thing I have found to an H.E.B. is Fred Myers.  I never understood why my friends would miss a grocery store when they moved until I started visiting them.  And this recipe is specifically one of those recipes. 

My friend, Debbie Robinson, brought this salsa over.  She is a wonderful cook and always shares her recipes with me.  When I asked for it, she graciously gave me this:

1 container of H.E.B Pico de Gallo
1 container of H.E.B. Mango Salsa
1 teaspoon of Sugar
the juice of 1 Lime

Mix it together and serve with tortilla chips or Chicken Fajitas.

Enjoy!

Deloris

No comments:

Post a Comment