Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Debbie's Delicious Deviled Eggs


This is Debbie Robinson's Delicious Deviled Eggs.  I do not  like boiled eggs, prepared any way, normally.  But, I love these. When I asked Debbie for the recipe she said that there is not one.  So I am listing the ingredients.  You will need to just taste as you go until you get the right ratios.

Boiled Eggs
Mayonnaise
Prepared Mustard
Curry Powder
Sweet Pickle Relish
Sugar
Salt
Paprika

Peel and cut the eggs in half.  Remove the yolks to a bowl and mash.  Add the rest of the ingredients, a little at a time and taste. Mix thoroughly and then spoon back into the egg white.  Dust with Paprika.  I think that it is the curry powder that makes this recipe taste so good.  I hope you try this recipe. 

Enjoy!

Deloris

No comments:

Post a Comment